Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Independence Day Parades

As we commemorate Independence Day, we'll be participating in some of the local parades.

On Saturday, July 3rd, we have two parades going on at the same time in Bayfield and in Pagosa. At 10:00am, my wife Debbie and my sons will be in the Bayfield parade and I will be in Pagosa Springs. Bring your horse, four-wheeler, or just come and walk along with us to show your support. You should be there at 9:00am for the line up.

Then on Sunday, July 4th, come and join me in the Durango parade at 6:00pm. You should be there at 5:00 if you want to be in the parade.

Our nation's founding fathers were inspired by God to establish a land of freedom and opportunity. They pledged their lives and their sacred honor to make that happen. I am proud of that heritage and grateful to God and to these brave men and women who sacrificed all they had to give us this great gift. If you feel the same way I do, then walk with me in these parades. Bring your family and friends and let's get some people excited about this message.

I appreciate all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment