Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fighting for Colorado's Infrastructure!

Re-Elect J Paul Brown for HD59.
View this email in your browser
Del,

The fourth week of the 2016 regular session is closing, and I am fighting tooth and nail for our community. My bill, HB16-1138, guarantees $200 Million dollars to fix Colorado's crumbling roads and bridges. It will also support our growing tourism and agriculture industry. This is a real bill that can produce real results and better our community in HD59, and our entire state.

Unfortunately, my fight to secure the future of Colorado's infrastructure just got a whole lot tougher. The Democrat-controlled House is afraid of my bill and has sent it to certain death. Please, take five minutes to listen to my radio interview from yesterday on why the Democrats hate this bill, and how I will fight for it. You can listen by clicking the link HERE

I am not giving up. The next step is for me to go to the House Committee on State Affairs and fight harder than ever to make this bill a law. The Democrat leadership is letting bureaucracy stand in the way of improving the lives of Coloradans, and I refuse to let that die quietly.

Keeping strong leaders in our legislature is more important than ever, and I am the only voice who is dedicated to fighting for our crumbling infrastructure. My campaign for re-election is based on the values of our community in Southwest Colorado and providing real results to all Coloradans. Will you support my campaign so I can continue this fight?

This is going to be a close election and every dollar counts. I have demonstrated that I am the only candidate who will see this through, and I know we can win. I hope you will consider donating $25, $50 or even $100 today!

Sincerely,

J. Paul Brown
HD 59
Support J. Paul Brown Today!
Paid for by the Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
Copyright © 2016 Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a supporter of J. Paul Brown.

Our mailing address is:
Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
PO Box 178
Ignacio, CO 81137

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment