Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Join Me for a Town Hall Meeting this Saturday!

Re-Elect J Paul Brown for HD59.
View this email in your browser
Del,

Will you join me this Saturday for a Town Hall meeting at the Almont Resort or at the Ridgway Public Library? 

I will be providing a full report of this year's legislative agenda, and also an update on the bills that I am sponsoring, like my water bill that will keep Western Slope water from being diverted east over the Continental Divide.

This is a major issue for Western Slope residents. Last spring, over two million acre-feet of water -water that we could have legally stored and used in Colorado- left the state with no way to stop it. This water could be used or sold to keep our economy strong and our agricultural jobs secure. That is why I am fighting for water storage on the South Platte River's main stem. 

Join me this Saturday and learn how I am fighting, along with my Western Slope colleagues, to protect our water rights. 

Where: Almont Resort, 10209 CO 135, Almont, CO 81210
When: Saturday, February 6, 10:30 am


Where: Ridgway Public Library, 300 Charles St, Ridgway CO 81432
When: Saturday, February 6, 4:00 pm


You are the ones on the front lines and I would love to hear from you Saturday. I look forward to seeing you. 

Sincerely,

J. Paul Brown
HD 59
Support J. Paul Brown Today!
Paid for by the Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
Copyright © 2016 Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a supporter of J. Paul Brown.

Our mailing address is:
Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
PO Box 178
Ignacio, CO 81137

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment