Wednesday, March 23, 2016

$5 for ATVs 

Re-Elect J Paul Brown for HD59.
View this email in your browser
Del,

We have another victory on the way for residents in Southwest Colorado. After a long and involved process that included stakeholders from HD59 and across the state, HB16-1030 finally has a real chance of passing! This marks the first time in nearly a decade that legislation to allow off-road vehicles onto limited public roads has finally been sent to final reading with a favorable recommendation. 

While many counties in Southwest Colorado have already enacted local ordinances to allow off-road vehicles on limited public roads, this form of local jurisdiction has put our friends and neighbors in opposition to an antiquated state law that limited it. With this bill, we can finally reconcile the differences in these jurisdictions while repealing a piece of over-reaching state law. This is another big win for HD59!

Now my bill has cleared the Senate Finance Committee, and will now travel to the Senate floor for a vote on final passage. If this bill passes, it will go to the Governor, who will sign it into law, allowing off-road vehicles to access more public roads for all of Colorado. 

I am proud to say that by cutting unnecessary red tape and restoring freedoms to our citizens, my peers and I have begun the important process of de-regulating much of our state's government. I have run a campaign based on values that we in HD59 all share, and I promise to continue my mission of representing my friends and neighbors in the best way possible. With your continued support, we can ensure that HD59 has a strong voice that is committed to our rights, freedoms and shared values. Can I count on you to donate $5 towards this cause? I am continually grateful for those of you who find value in my work, and I hope you will consider donating today!

Sincerely,

J. Paul Brown
HD 59
Support J. Paul Brown Today!
Paid for by the Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
Copyright © 2016 Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a supporter of J. Paul Brown.

Our mailing address is:
Committee to Re-Elect J. Paul Brown
PO Box 178
Ignacio, CO 81137

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment